Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Thousand Moments

Today started out just like every other day has since July 31, 2010 - without my husband. I woke up and he wasn't there. I ate breakfast and had coffee and he wasn't there. I did groceries and played frisbee with my daughter and he wasn't there and I will go to bed tonite and he won't be there. There have been thousands of moments just like these that have passed since my husband left that he can't get back. I try my very best to share every moment with him through letters and pictures but it just isn't the same and it won't be the same until the day he walks out of prison and returns to his life with me. I pray that day comes soon. As a matter of fact, I pray every night for my husband. I pray he stays strong. I pray that he stays healthy and I pray, above all else, that he remembers how much I love him and miss him. So, tonight just like many more nights to come, I will go to bed by myself, pray for my husband and wait for the day when I don't have to wait anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment