Thursday, August 04, 2011

Just when you think all hope is lost - it isn't!

Good morning. Well I must say that I had a hard time falling asleep last night for sure. I had received an email from a radio station in Houston that had posted my petition on their website and their facebook page and the Producer shot me an email supporting my efforts. He even volunteered to deliver the petition personally to State Senators John Whitmire and Jerry Madden. Wow! So, needless to say this little girl from Canada had a hard time falling asleep knowing that there were others out there that cared about, what not only my husband was going through, not speaking to his family, but what possibly thousands of others were going through as well. It all starts with one voice. Will this be the start of something big? Only time and a willingness to do what's right will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment